- You may have received a letter stating that we are no longer accepting CHIP insurance. This is not true. We are working with the insurance to rectify the situation.
- We are accepting new patients.
- Follow us on Facebook for news and useful information.
We are an independent, community-based Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine practice established in 2009, serving the Fairmount, Spring Garden, Francisville, and surrounding communities of Philadelphia. Our goal is to provide excellent, accessible, comprehensive medical care to infants, children and teens in our community. We care for young people from birth through their 21st year. Our philosophy is threefold:
- Excellent medical care is our top priority. We maintain thorough and up-to-date standards of care in all that we do.
- Communication is paramount. We strive to keep open, clear lines of communication with parents and with children in our practice.
- Parents matter. In all that we do, we seek to support our patients’ parents, providing you with the services you need to care for your child.
The program at Fairmount Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine includes a unique offering: the Affiliate Program, in which a variety of providers care for patients on-site, within the FPAM office. These providers include a physical therapist, a speech therapist, a behavioral therapist, a homeopath, a psychologist, a lactation counselor, a nutritionist, and a craniosacral therapist. These offerings do not replace high quality pediatric care, but rather add to it, offering a truly holistic approach to health.